Collapsible Tri-fold Trekking Pole / Hiking Poles
- INCREASE YOUR FOOT PRINT! Trek-Z Ergonomic Trekking Poles (set of 2) give you reason to increase the steps you take. Help Prevent knee injury, support extra weight, and walk comfortably with these hiking poles. Cork-texture grip wicks away sweat from hands keeping them drier. Firmer grip in muddy areas with added mud stops. EVA foam shafts allow for a strong grip in extreme all terrain environments. Trek-Z poles are the perfect pole for your outdoor activities!
- ENGINEERED and BUILT TO LAST: Keeping your Adventurous nature in mind, we knew that No detail could be overlooked! Made with aircraft grade aluminum-crucial for hiking or backpacking in rough terrains and supporting heavier weights. The joints have been enhanced to be extra secure with added metal caps. Trek-Z hiking poles are meant to withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles.
- COMPACT DESIGN that is READY to GO WHEN YOU ARE: Trek-Z trekking poles collapse down to a portable 15 inches (38 cm), thanks to its tri-fold design. Fitting into backpacks, luggage cases, or duffel bags for compact travel! Trekking Poles for seniors-No more cumbersome walking sticks! Trek-Z gives you the ability to build strength and muscle while you run errands. Let these poles go with you to all your outdoor leisure activities and adventures!
- SIZING ... We've GOT YOU COVERED: The length of the pole can be adjusted quickly and easily using an innovative flip lock technology. Customize the height to your liking, and ensure it is secure with our metal stopper secure locking system. The height of the poles has adjustment range of 20cm. Choose the sizes that best fit you - either 100-125cm (5'8" or shorter) or 115-135cm (5'9" or taller) pole pairs.
- LIGHTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE UMBRELLA: Each pole weighs only 9.5 ounces (270g) perfect as an all-day walking stick or for backpacking in the mountains or on your favorite trails. Engineered with 100% air-space grade 7076 aluminum-same material used on aircrafts and in marine environments, when strength and lighter weights are needed. These are the only poles you will ever need.